1. Terms and conditions govern purchases at the “EURO – FASHION” on – line store. They set out rights and obligations with respect to purchases, including important limitations and exclusions.
2. While ordering in the “Euro – Fashion” on – line store, the BUYER confirms acquaintance and constitutes agreement that these policies apply to the order.
3. SELLER is: "Euro Fashion" company with its seat in Pruszcz Gdanski (83 000), Poland, at the Powstancow Warszawy Street 69, registered in the business records of the Mayor’s of the City Pruszcz Gdański under number 3553; with tax identification number NIP: 593 – 000 – 40 – 93.
4. STORE is the on – line store at website: www.eurofashion.co and subpages "Special Offer", enabling to order and purchase of the cosmetic products offered by the SELLER, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. BUYER is a person, legal persons, companies or organisations that have placed an order for products offered by the SELLER in the STORE outside from the territory of Poland.
6. CATALOGUE is the summary of offers and products offered by the SELLER in the STORE.
SALES, DELIVERY AND RETURN CONDITIONS
7. Use of the STORE includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. The BUYER acknowledges that electronic submissions constitute agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions entered into by the STORE, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts and applications.
8. The STORE is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. 13 years old or older but under the age of 18 should review this Terms and Conditions with parent or guardian.
9. Use of the STORE requires internet access, and it may require specific software. Use of the STORE may be affected by the performance of these factors.
10. Registered user of the STORE may establish an account. The BUYER is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account and for all activities that occur on or through the Account, and agrees to immediately notify the STORE of any security breach of the Account. The STORE shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of the Account.
11. In order to purchase from the STORE, the BUYER places an order by: choosing one or many products offered in the CATALOGUE; filling in properly order form available in the STORE; sending the form by www.eurofashion.co. ID and password must be entered to authenticate the Account.
12. The BUYER agrees to update registration data to keep it accurate and complete. The BUYER agrees that The SELLER may store and use the registration data provided for use in maintaining and billing fees to the Account.
13. The SELLER accepts following forms of payment: PayPal services and bank transfers by banks based in the European Union. Billing shall occur at the time of or shortly after transaction.
14. The SELLER will notify The BUYER of the estimated delivery time for your goods during the order process. This delivery date will usually be within three to five business days of sending for standard delivery and within one to three business days of sending express delivery. It may take slightly longer to deliver goods to very remote areas; sometimes delivery may take longer than expected, and the BUYER accepts that on occasion, it may take more than 5 days to deliver ordered Products. In the event that the SELLER is unable to meet the original delivery time stated, the BUYER will be notified as soon as possible and at the same time, when the new estimated delivery time will be specified, the BUYER will have the right to cancel order.
15. If for any reason the Products ordered by the BUYER are not available at the time when the order is placed, the SELLER will notify the BUYER of this by e-mail.
16.1 The SELLER’s delivery charges are as follows:
16.1.1 all parcels – 20 pounds;
16.2.2 free delivery for the minimum purchase value of 100 pounds;
16.2. The SELLER reserves the right to make a surcharge for deliveries to very remote areas. If a surcharge is applicable to the order, the BUYER will be informed at the checkout stage of the order process, prior to placing the order.
16.3. All goods received must be inspected by the BUYER on delivery and nay claims for shortages must be made to the SELLER within 24 hours.
16.4. If the parcel is damaged upon delivery, the BUYER is advised not to sign for the parcel and to contact the SELLER as soon as possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to claim for the damaged items and resend the BUYER’s parcel. Any parcels that are refused a signature will be returned to the BUYER.
17. The BUYER agrees to pay for all products purchased through the STORE with bank transfer or with PayPal. The SELLER will inform the BUYER about price and any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, or shipment as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with order. The SELLER will start delivery of the product only after receiving at its bank account full payment, that is full price of ordered products and additional amounts, with bank transfer or with PayPal.
18. Total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable VAT (in effect on the day of sales).
19.1. The BUYER has the right to withdraw from transaction without charge and without giving any reason until delivery of the product has started. BUYER looses the right to withdraw from a transaction once delivery of the product has started at which point transaction is final.
19.2. The BUYER has the right to cancel order and receive a full refund (including delivery charges if the whole of your order is cancelled) provided that the BUYER will notify the SELLER in writing that is exercising this right of cancellation no later than seven working days beginning the day after the BUYER received your products. The written cancellation notice, including the SELLER’s details, purchase number and bank acconut number should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The products should be returned to: Euro Fashion, Powstancow Warszawy Street 69, 83 000 Pruszcz Gdanski, Poland. The Products have to be returned in their original condition, have not been used, damaged or altered and include the original packaging and any related accessories or instruction books. Only then, the SELLER will provide the BUYER with a full refund to the payment at the bank account or PayPal account indicated by the BUYER in the cancellation notice. Return payment will be billed within 30 days of receiving the goods in accordance with above mentioned condition The SELLER is under no obligation to accept returns and provide refunds for goods that do not comply with above mentioned conditions. Products that are not accepted by the SELLER will be returned to the BUYER.
19.3. If delivered Products are faulty or do not meet the description given on the Website, please contact the SELLER as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Faulty goods must be reported to the SELLER within 5 working days. If the SELLER is not informed within this period, a refund will not be given. If returning faulty goods, the BUYER should inform the SELLER by email prior to returning the goods. The SELLER will offer to replace these goods at no extra charge, or will offer a full refund. In this case, the BUYER should return the faulty goods to the SELLER and will then be provided with replacement goods where available, or alternatively give a full refund for those goods (including delivery charges).
19.4. If the BUYER fails to take reasonable care of the Products, or fail to return the Products to the SELLER, the SELLER will be entitled to make a claim against the BUYER for any losses suffered as a result. The SELLER may also decide to ban the BUYER from using the STORE in the future.
19.5. If the SELLER has not received the goods from the BUYER within a reasonable time following cancellation, the SELLER reserves the right to send a courier to collect the goods from the address to which they were delivered and charge the BUYER for the costs covered in doing so.
20. Use of the STORE includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically.
21. The Service is available to BUYERS in the European Union. The SELLER may use technologies to verify compliance.
22. The SELLER reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any PRODUCTS that are offered in the STORE. Removal of PRODUCTS from the STORE will not affect orders that have been already acquired from the Service.
23.1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the SELLER’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from SELLER’s negligence. The SELLER will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the BUYER where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to the BUYER and the SELLER at the point at which the BUYER agrees to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from SELLER’s breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by the BUYER and the SELLER.
23.2. The SELLER will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the BUYER where the BUYER is not entering into these terms as a consumer.
24. Until a purchase is made, the SELLER reserves the right to change prices for products offered via the Stores at any time, and the Stores do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering subsequent to purchase.
25. If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction, sole remedy is likely to be limited to a refund of the price paid for the unavailable product. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of products, exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by the SELLER.
26. If the BUYER fails to, or the SELLER has strong grounds to believe that the BUYER failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the SELLER at its sole discretion, without notice may terminate this Agreement and/or Account, and the BUYER will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination.
27. The SELLER will provide the Service with reasonable care and skill. The SELLER does not make any other promises or warranties about the Service and in particular does not warrant that:
27.1. use of the STORE will be uninterrupted or error-free; from time to time the SELLER may remove the STORE for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the STORE at any time for technical or operational reasons and will, to the extent practicable, notify of this;
27.2. the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, the SELLER will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to the SELLER’s attention);
27.3. the STORE will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion which shall be events of Force Majeure, and the SELLER disclaims any liability relating thereto. BUYER will be responsible for backing up own system.
28. The content of the STORE may not be used for any other purpose without the SELLER’s express written permission. Use of the STORE grants no rights to the BUYER in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of the SELLER’s intellectual property rights, or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
29. The SELLER reserves the right to change or update these Terms from time to time.
30. If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
SELLER’s PRICE PROMISE
31.1. If the BUYER will purchase an item from the SELLER and will find it cheaper anywhere else, the BUYER shall send the SELLER proof of purchase. The SELLER will gather all the necessary information, check the competitors price and conditions and will refund the difference if appropriate. Additional charges such as delivery will be taken into account.
31.2. Price Promise applies to the following brands: EF exclusive, Gellacco, RaNails, Lacquerell, Impressionails, Gelix, Creative Lash Design, FlareLash, DepiCare, Color Club, Art Club
31.3. Any price match is subject to the following conditions: The item must be being sold through a genuine trader or wholesale store. The product must be identical in specification (i.e: size, brand, colour). The product must be UK sourced and physically in stock for delivery within 48 hours.
31.4. Although the SELLER undertakes to match the price, the SELLER will be released from matching the price in the following circumstances:
31.4.1. If the item is on short term (less than 1 month) promotional offer or subject to offer discount.
31.4.2. If the price is only available to certain customers should as individual fixed discounts.
31.4.3. If the item is being sold through home shopping channels, online auction sites or online - only stores.